Featured Image is Designed by Freepik
Are you looking to monetize your online popularity? You’ve come to the right place.
Here is a list of influencer platforms I’ve come across. I am not affiliated with all them. If you are looking for ways to monetize your online social media accounts and blog, this is a good place to start. This list is always being updated.
A List of Influencer Platforms for Earning Money
- Blogher – a large community of bloggers. They’ve been together for more than eight years, when this article was written.
- Activate – By Bloglovin – these people are active with their campaigns. They always send out emails about new campaigns to see if anyone is interested in joining.
- BestBuy Bloggers – easy to get accepted, hard to get into campaigns. There are more men than women.
- Influenster – This community is about creating reviews about all products out there. The more reviews you create, the greater chance of you being selected for a campaign.
- Mode Media – they have certain requirements you need to meet in order for you to get accepted. It looks like it’s more for the ladies, but give it a shot.
- The Shelf
- Member Everywhere Society
- The Sit Girls
- Massive Sway
- Vibrant Influencer Network
- Media Mode
- Blogging Babes
- Brand Backer
- Entertainment New Media
- nGage Social
- The Blog Societies
- Social Fabric – Collective Bias
- Blog Meets Brand
- Blogging Influencer Moms
- Nuffnang – Philippines only
- Bravo Mark